Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oscar says "Time is Short and so Am I"


"Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock." "Oh, you're there. Can you believe that one week from today is Christmas Eve...CHRISTMAS EVE!! I'M NOT DONE with my Christmas shopping and I have to find that special something for my Significant Other, my mom, my sister, my dad. I can find everything I need at Elegant Diamonds and, there are gifts in all price ranges beginning at $20."

"Elegant Diamonds has all kinds of unique jewelry and gift items. A Christmas gift from Elegant Diamonds will KEEP ME OUT OF THE DOGHOUSE and I can even get it gift wrapped for free." "Come and join me for the most wonderful shopping experience ever cause time is short...and so am I" "Come on I'll race you to Elegant Diamonds. Mention that I invited you to Elegant Diamonds and receive 20% off your entire jewelry purchase"

1 comment: